Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Baked Breaded Chicken Breasts!


This is one of my FAVORITES! It is super easy and is LOW FAT!

INGREDIENTS:
1-2 lbs. of Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breasts
 (stock up when on SALE)
1 Container of Plain Non-Fat Yogurt
($0.24 at Target this week*)
2 Cups of Seasoned Fat Free or Low Fat Bread Crumbs
(almost FREE*)

DIRECTIONS:

Put Yogurt and Bread Crumbs into a bowl or plate that the Chicken will fill into. Clean Chicken as needed, dip the Chicken  into the yogurt, then dip the Chicken into Bread Crumbs. Place on nonstick (or Pam sprayed) baking sheet and bake in oven at 350 for about 35-40 minutes or until Chicken is cooked thru.

*I make my own breadcrumbs, I save all of the ends of the bread that we do not use and stick them in a bag in the freeser, when the gag is full, I bake them in the oven until dry. I then put in food processor and add my own seasonings.

*Thanks  Couponing For 4 for the GREAT deal and coupon alert on Fage Yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment